At Ogee, we help organizations accelerates their digital strategy and transformation, by leveraging our adaptive and interactive e4 Transformation EA based framework to innovate organizations ICT Operations and Services to become Agile, and to best enable business reach to its Digital transformation vision.
In the current era of Digital Economy, Social, Mobility, and Insight are the Nexus of Forces that are disrupting the market place and driving Customer experience and innovations in Products & Services, whereas Information Analytics & Decision making (Big-Data), Real-Time Communications (RTC), Integrations, and Cloud & Security are the ICT enablers of this Trend, and joining the two is the Enterprise Architecture (EA), and the excellency of Business & Operation processes.
At Ogee, we help you understand your current state and maturity level (As-Is), we focus on your organizations vision (To-Be and Transformation Strategy), and then collaborate to drive the best-fit ICT roadmap leveraging the EA principals.
We work by your side in workshops through Ogee e4 Framework stages, to document the As-Is, elicit your vision, strategy, constraints, and pains, evaluate your maturity level, then iteratively together we streamline the final To-Be roadmap(s) forming the final ICT Architectures, Requirements, Program and success measures.
e4 (Elicit, Evaluate, Exhort, Expedite) is a systematic and simple approach for analysis, evaluation, assessment and recommendation, in line with leading industry practices:
- Quantitative and qualitative approach.
- Discover and examine organization AS-IS Enterprise architecture, issues, pains areas, products and services in line with ICT domain and digital enablers
- Focus on areas and aspects where the improvement will bring the most benefit.
- Best Suited approach to build a digital transformation and maturity matrix to assess the current against strategic business goals.
- Benchmark the current state of the and its abilities to deliver the vision
- Evaluate and assess constrains, risks and options to come up with the best fit architecture based on the vision (Hope-2B).
- Provide recommendation and roadmap including Could-Be requirements, milestones, inter-dependencies and map it to an evolution plan.